Saturday, October 16, 2010

I'm new to all this, so bear with me.

Hello! Its nice to meet you all.

Its 10:10 on a Saturday night, and here I am, not doing anything. Other 21-year-olds my age are out, hitting the bars, living it up, without a care in the world.

Must be nice.

Since this semester started in August, my social life has gone down the drain. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a total loner. I mean, I do things.... kinda... not really.

Ok so maybe I am a loner right now but I honestly believe it will be worth it in the end. This time next year I will be thriving at some fabulous college (fingers crossed for University of Texas at Austin).

Anyways...

I've literally been sitting at my kitchen table for the past seven hours. No, I haven't been eating. Think more along the lines of studying for a stats midterm and writing an analysis essay for english class. Not nearly as appetizing as a homemade grilled cheese and chocolate chip cookies would be.

Shoot.... now I'm hungry. I'm going to go raid the fridge, I think we have some leftover Indian food. Yum :)


Your friend,
M.

1 comment:

  1. GOod luck on your journey M =) Being young is exciting.

    Kane

    ReplyDelete